• Broadcast recording quality microphone for clear, precise audio
• - Supercardioid polar pick up pattern
• - Lower Noise and Higher Sensitivity
• - Two step High Pass Filter (flat, 80Hz)
• - Three position level control (-10dB, 0, +20dB)
• - 3.5mm Output Plug
• - Integrated Shockmount & Shoe Mount
• - Powered by 2 x AA batteries (not included)
• - Durable ABS Construction
• - Includes fur windscreen
The BOYA BY-BM3031 is a super cardioid condenser shotgun microphone that delivers high-quality sound for DSLRs, camcorders, audio recorders and more.
It features a three-level gain switch that provides a +20 dB boost, 0 dB unity gain, or -10 dB pad to prevent distortion from audio overload. And also features a switchable high-pass filter at 80 Hz to roll off unwanted low-frequency noise and rumble.
The lightweight mic attaches easily to any camera equipped with a 3.5mm microphone jack or to a boom pole,and integrates a built-in shock mount that helps eliminate unnecessary vibrations that create excessive back gound noise.
This mic includes a foam windscreen and fur windscreen that helps to decrease vocal plosives and wind noise when recording dialog and powered by two pieces of AA batteries (not included) for up to 120 hours.
Professional Quality Sound
Low Cut Filter
Powered by AA batteries
Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
Directional Pattern: Super-Cardioid
Frequency Response: 40-20,000Hz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB
Dynamic Range: 120 dB
Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
Power Supply: 2 x AA batteries (not included)
Operating time with battery: 120H
PAD Switch: -10dB,0dB,+20dB
High Pass Filter: Two-step (flat, 80 Hz)
Output Connectors: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-jack
Size: 209.7 x 103.3 x 50mm (8.2” x 4” x 2”)
Weight: 132g (4.7 oz)