• • For DSLR, Camcorder, Audio recorder
• • Excellent Off-Axis Signal Rejection
• • Super-cardioid Polar Pattern
• • Low Noise and Distortion
• • 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
• • Features the Safety Channel function for Right Channel
• • Automatic Power Function
• • Three-step High Pass Filter (0Hz, 75Hz, 150Hz)
• • Three position level control (-10dB, 0, +20dB)
• • 3.5mm (1/8") Mini-Jack Output
• • Includes fur Windjammer
• • 2*1.5V Battery Powered
The BOYA BY-BM3032 is a supercardioid on-camera shotgun microphone offering directional audio capture, adjustable gain (-10dB, 0, +20dB),
High Pass Filter (0Hz, 75Hz, 150Hz) and broad device compatibility for video production, vlogging, YouTubers, and sound recordists.
It also features the safety channel option on right channel which helps you select wanted sound level when you are not sure how loud the audio be captured or some unexpected screeched might be.
And a selectable 5dB boost button for high frequency can allow to used in some situation, such as using microphone outside with fur windscreen.
With 3.5mm TRS jack, the microphone can be used to capture audio for camcorders, DSLR, and portable recorders, It can run for approximately 30 hours on two AA batteries.
|Acoustic Principle:||Line gradient|
|Frequency Response:||20– 20,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity:||-30±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa @ 1KHz)|
|-10dB, 0dB, +20dB|
|High Pass Filter:|
|0Hz, 75Hz, 150Hz|
|3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-jack|
|Operating time with battery:|
|209.7 x 103.3 x 50mm (8.2” x 4” x 2”)|
|180g (6.3 oz)|