• • Omnidirectional digital lavalier microphone for iOS devices
• • Dual mic design ideal for interviews
• • Apple MFi certied Lightning connector
• • 24 bit/48 kHz digital resolution
• • Allows others microphones with 3.5mm TRS output to
• iOS devices
• • Full Suite of recording software/Apps Plug and play
• • Including carrying pouch
The BOYA BY-M2D is a digital dual-lavalier microphone, it helps capture a clear and high-quality sound operate with iOS mobile devices.
With dual lavalier mics, it offers accurate speech capture of two subjects for podcasting, vocal recording, interviews, music recording,
live streaming and more. And its omnidirectional polar pattern allows 360 degrees of sound pickup and minimal proximity effect.
The BOYA BY-M2D allows connecting directly to iOS devices, such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch via Apple MFi-certified Lightning connector.
The professional-quality microphone offers signal conversion at up to 24-bit/48 kHz resolution with a frequency response of 50 Hz to 20 kHz.
The supplied windscreens reduce vocal plosives and wind noise while protecting the microphone's diaphragm.
Connector: Apple MFi certified Lightning connector
Cable Length: 6m (19.7’)
Output: MFi Certified Lightning Connector
iOS System Compatibility: iOS 8.0 or Later
Sensitivity: -40+/-3Db (0dB=1V/Pa, at 1KHz)
Signal to Noise Ratio:
76dB or more
44.1 / 48 kHz
Supplied by iOS device