• Bushnell products come standard with a reputation for excellence and 65-plus years of innovative thinking.
• 100% waterproof, O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for reliable
• BaK-4 prisms and multi-coated optics offer crisp clear images with improved light transmission
• Non-slip rubber armor and Soft Texture Grip absorbs shock and provides a firm grip
• 10x magnification and 25mm objective diameter; 15-foot close focus distance; 12mm eye relief
• Large center-focus knob for easy adjustments; Twist-up eyecups; Limited lifetime warranty
The ultimate on-the-water viewing companions, our ever-popular H20 binoculars have been enhanced with a Soft Texture Grip to keep them on board and in your hands in the most challenging conditions. Just as before, they’re O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged to ensure stunning views no matter how wet they get. To maximize light transmission and clarity, standard equipment includes multi-coated optics and premium.
Quality BaK-4 prism glass. From the streamside to the Gulf Stream, the world simply looks better through the Bushnell H20.
|- BaK-4 prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing.|
|- Multi-coated optics for excellent light transmission.|
|- 100% waterproof - O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged.|
|- Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip.|
|- 100% waterproof, O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for reliable, fog-free performance.|
|- BaK-4 prisms and multi-coated optics offer crisp clear images with improved light transmission.|
|- Non-slip rubber armor and Soft Texture Grip absorbs shock and provides a firm grip.|
|- Large center-focus knob for easy adjustments; Twist-up eyecups.|
|- Limited lifetime warranty.|