• At the apex of the Forge binocular family sits the 15X56. This high magnification binocular offers large 56mm objective lenses crucial for gathering light. We didn't stop there, BaK 4 Abbe Koenig prisms and Ultra Wideband lens coatings provide increased light transmission while ED Prime glass and PC3 phase coating offers high resolution and color contrast in low light so hunters, shooters, and outdoorsman never miss a moment.
• Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection – Bushnell's newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
• ED Prime Glass – Bushnell's highest quality glass delivers amazing color, resolution and contrast, even in low-light conditions.
• PC-3 Phase Coating – Applied to the prisms, it enhances resolution and contrast.
• IPX7 Waterproof construction – O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
• Dielectric Prism Coating – Applied to the prisms, it ensures vivid color reproduction and allows 92% light transmission for bright images.
• What's in the box: Semi-rigid EVA case, soft case, padded neck strap, Bushnell binocular tripod adapter, Bushnell binocular harness, EVA case strap, SPUDZ lens cloth, Quick-Start Guide, back lens cap, Instruction Sheet.
All Bushnell binoculars, spotting scopes, digital night vision equipment and trail cameras are engineered to deliver to your customers expectation and manufactured to withstand the rigors of the outdoors for the lifetime of the product. In the event that a Bushnell product fails them, we will stand behind it and repair it at no cost during the warranty period. If we can't repair it then we will replace it with a product of equal or better value.
BINOCULAR HARNESS INCLUDED
Forge binoculars come with the Bushnell Universal Binocular Harness - A $20.99 value - perfect for saving your neck from the weight of the binocular and giving you the ability to easily lift the binoculars to eye level.
Ultra-precise adjustable diopter locks so you can adjust the optics perfectly to your eye, and not losing adjustment at the worst time.
PC-3 PHASE COATINGS
Abbe Koenig prisms are PC-3 phase coated for astounding sharpness and color rendition, so you can see every detail and see the farthest game or the smallest target.
BUILT-IN LENS CAPS
Lens caps attach to the Forge's body so you don't have to worry about losing them in the field
USE WITH A TRIPOD
The Forge 15x56 comes with our Quick Release Tripod Adapter - A $51.99 Value - Perfect for holding steady, so you can take in every detail and see that whitetail in the distance, or impact on target.
BUSHNELL MILITARY VIP PROGRAM
This Product Now Available for VIP Pricing - Sign up Today! Military and First Responders
ED PRIME GLASS
ED Prime Glass cuts down color fringing (chromatic aberrations) and allows for the sharpest imaging, so you can see the difference between a left edge hit or a center punch.
EXO BARRIER TECHNOLOGY
Bushnell's EXCLUSIVE EXO Barrier technology is featured on all Forge binoculars to repel water and dust, so you'll never miss what you're glassing.
GAIN A NEW PERSPECTIVE WITH BUSHNELL BINOCULARS
Bushnell's binoculars deliver bright, clear, HD imagery. We offer a robust selection of hunting binoculars, compact binoculars, night vision binoculars, and more. No matter what you have your sights set on, you'll benefit from our 65+ year masterwork of ruggedness, clarity, and light transmission.
BUSHNELL. NEVER MISS
From finding the trail less traveled to perfecting your shot — you belong outdoors. At Bushnell, we develop optics gear to empower you to get out and experience your passion because we love the outdoors as much as you.
|Item ID (SKU)||BF1556|
|Product Name||Forge Binoculars, 15x56mm|
|Adapts to Tripod||Yes|
|Close Focus (m)||12ft / 4m|
|Exit Pupil||3.7mm / 0.146n|
|Eye Relief||21mm / 0.827in|
|Lead Free Glass||Yes|
|Length||8.7in / 222mm|
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||10x42mm|
|PC-3 Phase Coating||Yes, PC3 Phase Coating|
|Water Resistant||Yes, IPX7|
|Weight||51oz / 1455g|
|FOV (ft @1000yd / m @1000 m||235 / 78|
|Protective Lens Coating||EXO Barrier|
|Dielectric Prism Coating||Yes|
|Ultrawide Band Coating||Yes|
|Lead Free Glass||Yes|
|ED Prime Glass||Yes|