• Up to 60x magnification and large 80mm objective combine to allow you to glass faraway targets with high resolution and superb light transmission in any lighting condition.
• Terrain with Straight eyepiece
• Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection - Bushnell's newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
• Fully Multi Coated - Multiple layers of anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces deliver bright, high-contrast images.
• IPX7 Waterproof construction - O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
The Bushnell Forge Angled Spotting Scope is able to provide premium level features at an affordable price point! Built to stand up to extreme environmental conditions Bushnell Forge Spotting Scopes feature IPX7 waterproof construction and EXO Barrier™ technology that products against fogging, smudges, dust, and debris. Built with a Magnesium chassis, the Forge spotting scope is not only built to withstand long days in the field but is lightweight for easy transport. The Forge Series spotting scopes use Multi-Coated lenses and Extra-Low Dispersion ED Prime Glass to ensure optimal brightness, contrast, and color in even low-light situations.
USE WITH A TRIPOD FOR OPTIMUM VIEWING
To get the best results out of the Forge spotter, use a tripod to limit movement and get the clearest view of your target. We recommend the Primos Trigger Stick Gen 3. See it here.
FULLY MULTI-COATED OPTICS
The Forge spotters sport fully multi-coated optics, featuring multiple layers of anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces, delivering bright, vibrant images.
EXO BARRIER TECHNOLOGY
The Forge spotting scopes feature Bushnell's exclusive EXO Barrier technology, which coats the lenses, molecularly bonding to the glass to preventing scratches and repelling water, dust and debris.
Bushnell spotting scopes give you the advantage from the world’s high point of brightness, clarity and edge-to-edge detail – whether you’re birding at sea level or hunting above timberline. The HDOS (High definition optical system) combines our key technologies: ED Prime Extra-Low Dispersion glass, premium BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated lenses. Together these deliver flawless color fidelity, ultra-crisp images and optimum light transmission.
BUSHNELL OPTICS. NEVER MISS
From finding the trail less traveled to perfecting your shot — you belong outdoors. At Bushnell, we develop optics gear to empower you to get out and experience your passion because we love the outdoors as much as you.
|Item ID (SKU)||SF206080T/A|
|Product Name||Forge 20-60x80 Spotting Scope|
|Close Focus (m)||41ft / 12.5m|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||1.3 - 4mm|
|Eye Relief (in.)||17mm|
|FOV High Power (m @ 1000 m)||50m @ 20X to 17m @ 60X|
|Length (in.)||17in / 432mm|
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-coated|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||20-60x80mm|
|PC-3 Phase Coating||Yes|
|Water Resistant||Yes, IPX7|
|Weight (g)||61.4in / 1740mm|