• 2-Stop Reverse-Graduated Neutral Density Filter (with pouch)
• 3-Stop Reverse-Graduated Neutral Density Filter (with pouch)
• 4-Stop Reverse-Graduated Neutral Density Filter (with pouch)
• Hardened Tempered Schott Glass
• Nano-Metallic Alloy coating for stunning colour neutrality and consistency across the range
• Filter Width: 100mm
NUANCES Extreme filters are made from highly durable mineral glass and are able to resist accidental falls. They introduce innovative technology: A new coating process ensures uniform density and a nano metallic alloy is applied on both sides of the tempered glass, which results in stunning strength and colour neutrality.
The Nuances Extreme Reverse Grad ND4, ND8 and ND16 filters allow up to 2, 3 and 4 f.stops of light compensation with a soft transition from the darker centre of the filter to the top. These filters are ideal for shooting landscapes where a bright horizon requires balancing with the rest of the scene, for example, around sunset.
Rounded corners and 2mm thickness make Nuances Extreme filters easier to insert in extreme conditions. COKIN recommends the use of the EVO filter-Holder to ensure efficient protection against light-leaks