When a workshop becomes a studio for a day!
In this photoshoot, swiss photographer François Marclay captures the process of creating products from scratch and recycling old ones to give them a second life. With the D-Lite RX One To Go Set, François managed to find just the right light to reflect the unique atmosphere of the workshop, and give it a true authentic look.
- Built-in receiver for triggering and power control with the Elinchrom Transmitter Plus
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system
- Controlled cooling fan
- Adjustable proportionality of the modelling lamp range
- Variable f-stop steps : 1/1, 1/2, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10
- Programmable ready beep tone
- Compatible with many light shapers
- Centered 7 mm umbrella shaft for the deflector set
- Stand bracket with additional umbrella fitting
- User replaceable plug-in flashtube
- Power auto-dump, will automatically adjust the flash power when reduced to a lower value
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp)
The D-Lite RX ONE Set is the best introduction to studio flash!
In this To Go Set, all necessary tools are included for you to practice the basics:
- 2 flash heads
- 2 tripods with carry bag
- 2 Portalite softboxes
- 1 translucent deflector
- 1 Elinchrom Transmitter Plus
- 1 durable storage bag