• • Super small & light
• • Personal printer for your Smartphone
• • Selfie mirror to capture your best side
• • LCD screen on rear for editing before printing
• • Add sound to your photos with QR codes
• • 30 smart & quirky frames and filters
• • Control LiPlay with your Smartphone via Bluetooth
• • Eye-catching credit card-sized prints
• • Micro SD card slot
• • Stunning design in Elegant Black, Blush Gold and Stone White
• • Flash function that can be turned on or off
• • 3 shortcut buttons to save your favourite settings
Camera Does Not Include Film!
Live life & Play
LiPlay may be the smallest instax ever, but this all-new 2-in1 hybrid instant camera can throw an almighty punch.
Perfect for the tiniest of bags (or even pockets) there’s a whole lot to love. For starters this isn’t just an instant camera. It’s also a smart little printer, so you can also use LiPlay as your Smartphone’s personal printer.
Then there’s the top-notch digital LCD screen and selfie mirror. The perfect combo for vamping up a storm and ensuring you only ever capture your best side to print, at an impressive 318 DPI, before sharing.
And if you want to change up your look, try adding some wings. Or maybe even a moustache. With 30 smart and quirky frames and filters to pick from, you can play with your snaps until your heart’s content.
Sound, anyone? Select the new ‘record and covert to QR’ mode and a short sound clip will be recorded with every shot. This sound clip is then printed onto your picture as a QR code, ready for your Smartphone to read and transport you right back to that awesome moment.
LiPlay also lets you get into the shot every time. Working with your Smartphone, you can control this clever little instax camera remotely via Bluetooth.
Available in Elegant Black, Blush Gold and Stone White LiPlay really is a bit of a stunner, don’t you think?
So grab your favourite shade, slot in your Micro SD card, give it an in-camera charge and sling LiPlay into a super handy bum bag. Ready to start printing out high-quality instax mini film. Credit card-sized master-prints that won’t disappoint.