• What are the main differences between the SQ1 and SQ6?
• Both cameras have auto exposure and a selfie mode. The SQ1 is designed
• to be super simple to use, with a clean, minimalist design that allows users
• to simply point and shoot.
• The SQ6 camera has several additional features, including landscape
• mode, macro mode, self-timer, double exposure mode, lighten and darken
• image and a flash override feature. Currently both cameras are available in
• 3 colours.
Instax has changed the way people all over the world capture moments since its launch in 1998, resulting in over 45 million instant cameras and printers sold to date and the brand becoming the world leader in instant photography. The flagship products include the mini 11, mini Link printer, mini LiPlay, SQUARE SQ20 & WIDE 300 among others.
Limitless creativity with the freedom and form of a wider frame.
Capture bright photos even in dark spaces - no special settings needed.
Get perfectly clear selfies with Selfie mode.
Twist the lens to turn it on. Twist it again for Selfie mode.
|Film||FUJIFILM instax SQUARE instant film|
|Photo Picture Size||62 mm x 62 mm|
|Lens||2 components, 2 elements, f = 65.75 mm, 1:12.6|
|Viewfinder||Reverse Galilean finder, 0.4×, with target spot|
|Shooting Range||0.3 m and beyond (use selfie mode for 0.3 m to 0.5 m)|
|Shutter||Programmed electronic shutter|
|1.6 to 1/400 sec.|
|Slow synchro for low light|
|Exposure Control||Automatic, Lv 5.0 to 15.5 (ISO 800)|
|Film Developing Time||Approx. 90 seconds (varies depending on the ambient temperature)|
|Flash||Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment), recycle time: 7.5 seconds or less (when using new batteries), effective flash range: 0.3 to 2.2 m|
|Power Supply||Two lithium batteries (CR2), capacity: approx. 30 instax SQUARE film packs (under FUJIFILM test conditions)|
|Auto Power Off Time||After 5 minutes|
|Other||Includes film counter and film pack confirmation window|
|Dimensions||130.7 mm x 118.6 mm x 57.5 mm|
|Weight||390 g (without batteries, strap, and film)|