• Key features of instax mini Link 2 include:
• Instax AiR allows users to add graphics to their prints, via the free downloadable instax mini Link App1, including bubbles, petals, neon, spray paint, or a glitter look by simply holding the instax mini Link 2, pressing the feature button on top, whilst aiming the side LED to start drawing in the air. What is drawn in the air will then appear on the print preview in-app and once the user is happy with the look, the graphics will appear on the print itself. Users of the instaxAiR feature can even record a video of the drawing and share the moment as a printable QR code that appears on the print. The QR code can be scanned to view the video, download it, or share it on social media.
• Lightweight portability and speed
• Compact, lightweight, and finished with a striped texture, instax mini Link 2 transfers a print in about 15 seconds, supports continuous printing, and is capable of printing about 100 instax mini prints per charge, seamlessly via Bluetooth2.
• Ability to customize your instax mini prints with Image Modes, Design Frames, Stickers, and more
• The instax mini Link 2 app contains a variety of design frames that can be overlaid onto the selected image for a one-of-a-kind instax instant print. Users can choose between two image color modes – instax-Rich Mode for deeper, enhanced colors and instax-Natural Mode for a more original look. Smartphone images can also be enhanced with artistic filters or by adjusting brightness, contrast, and saturation of the image. Users also can combine up to eight pictures into a single instax print collage via the app.
• In addition to smartphone compatibility, instax mini Link 2 is also compatible with the FUJIFILM X-S10 mirrorless digital camera, allowing photographers to send their images directly from the camera to the printer.
• instax mini Link 2 will be offered in Soft Pink, Clay White and Space Blue, and will be available for purchase on 22nd June 2022 across Europe at a manufacturer’s suggested retail price of €129.99.
Introducing the new instax mini Link 2 Smartphone Printer. Fujifilm Mini Instax Link SamrtPhone Printer Mark ll, features a variety of new, unique features designed to encourage creativity, including customizable frames and image color modes that help enhance the mood of an image. Instax AiR is an exciting new feature for Instax mini Link 2, taking interactivity and personalisation to a whole new level by allowing the printer to be a tool to draw “in the air” and apply the effects directly to the print.
Creativity is in the AiR
The mini Link 2 inspires creativity and priceless interactions with your friends and family, all by connecting wirelessly with your smartphone and mini Link app. Jam-packed with fast-paced fun such as (our brand new AR drawing mode), and much loved Match Test features, get ready to make more and give more with the mini Link 2.
Draw with the printer
Hold down the feature button on your mini Link 2 and start swinging those arms around to enter the virtual world of . If the printer is vibrating it means it's working, so whatever you decide to draw, be it an umbrella, squiggles or even a heart*, it'll appear on your image.
Print your creativity
Draw with your smartphone
Activate our new AR mode, and add personally drawn frames to your photos via your smartphone. Choose your brush type (this could be bubbles, petals, neon, spray paint or glitter), then have fun doodling before snapping a photo to be framed by your burst of creativity.
Print a laugh
Time to bust some moves... responding in real-time, picks up on the movements of the mini Link 2 to record a video of yourself drawing a message, all captured as a printable QR code, ready to be scanned with a phone. A stunning print to keep, plus a 'movie' to make them laugh. Result!
Swipe 'n' print
Getting your images into the real world is both easy and speedy. Via the mini Link app, select the snap you want to print and 'own it'. Add text, resize, apply a filter, play with the contrasts, then connect wirelessly to the mini Link 2 before swiping up to print.
In the frame
Take a picture and then add a fun border to show your frame of mind. Will it be amusing, spooky, arty or all out wacky?
Poetry in motion
Not all experiences are captured motionless - who doesn't love a video memory? But with the mini Link app you can scroll through your favourite videos, select that magical moment, and hit print.
Once upon a time
Bring together all your favourite moments in one print to tell your story. Perfect for showing off your fun and outgoing personality.
Stuck on you
With over 1,600 in-app 'stickers' to add to your photos before printing, you'll find one for every occasion (or for hiding that stranger in the background).
In the groove
Small, lightweight and finished with a striking striped texture - the mini Link 2 in Soft Pink, Clay White or Space Blue is something to marvel at. The neat LED strip around the instax button gives you the lowdown on the app's mode and status, and the feature button on the top is used to draw in AR.
Change up your look
Choose instax-Natural Mode for a classic and desaturated look. Go for instax-Rich Mode and you've got yourself a bright and immersive colour output. Both stylish, both offering utmost image quality, both ideal for holidays, festivals, birthdays and travel shots.
Shake it all about
Keep on moving with your mini Link 2. Got a favourite shot? Reprint it in a flip. Ready for some high-speed printing? Keep the printer upright in Print Mode. Seeking some creative madness? Pop it on its back in Fun Mode. Want to control your smartphone? Power up instax Camera Mode.
Sketch, Edit and Print
On your marks
Grab a pen, do a spot of mark making, capture it in-app with your smartphone and watch as the app cuts your sketch out. It's then over to you to add it to your snaps, edit and print. The perfect tool for creativity.
...think alike? Find out via the mini Link app. The all-new Go with Your Instinct Mode eagerly awaits everyone's secret choice of colour, before printing a score out of 100 - will you find your perfect match? If you're more a quiz sort of gang, the Match Test Mode is for you. Answer the questions and print out results on a picture of you and your BFF.
All systems go
Not only can you print all your favourite images from your smartphone, but if you're lucky enough to rock the FUJIFILM X-S10 camera, you can print direct. Let the good times roll.
Credit card-sized joy.
Your outlook, your style, your eye for a great shot. All captured on our high-quality film, from the experts at Fujifilm. They've gone the extra mile, so you'll always get prints that'll last a lifetime, whether you're keeping them or giving them away.
|3-color exposure with OLED|
|FUJIFILM INSTAX Mini Instant Film|
|2.4 in × 1.8 in / 62 mm × 46 mm|
|Exposure pixel count|
|800 × 600 dots|
|(318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)|
|RGB gradation of 256 colors|
|Bluetooth Ver. 4.2 (BLE)|
|Printable image format|
|JPEG, PNG, HEIF, DNG|
|Image recording - photo output (fed out):|
|Approximately 15 sec.|
|Possible number of printed images|
|(from full charge; number of prints depends on usage conditions)|
|Lithium ion battery (internal type: not removable)|
|Approximately 80 to 120 minutes|
|(depending upon environment temperature at time of charging)|
|Approximately 3 W|
|Temperature: +41 ºF to +104 ºF (+5 ºC to +40 ºC )|
|Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)|
|Main unit dimensions|
|3.6 in × 1.4 in × 4.9 in / 91.9 mm × 36.4 mm × 124.8 mm (excluding projecting parts)|
|Main unit mass|
|Approximately 0.46 lbs / 210 g (excluding film pack)|
|Micro USB cable|
|( BOD700-200, Length: 11.8 in / 30 cm )|