With 35mm equivalent focal length of 35mm, XF23mmF1.4 R LM WR offers a natural perspective – and is ready to document the world in incredible detail. From edge-to-edge, its performance provides stunning clarity and vibrant colors, with minimal imperfections that will last long into the future.
- Prime normal-length lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 35mm equivalent focal length.
- Impressive f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords extensive control over depth of field.
- Two aspherical elements and three ED elements limit distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Delivers vibrant, true-to-life colors with minimal optical aberrations and outstanding detail.
- Powerfully accurate linear autofocus motor ensures that images are always in focus. Also provides minimal focus breathing and precise focus down to a minimum focusing distance of 7.5".
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Weather-resistant construction built to withstand dust, moisture, and temperatures as low as 14°F.