• Ultra-compact, headless 5-section Carbon fiber travel tripod
• 2 leg angles, short column included for ground level shooting
• Included shoulder strap for easy carrying
• Unbeatable compactness, top quality performances
• 1/4″ and 3/8″ attachment to easily attach heads and accessories
The Gitzo GT1555T Series 1 Traveler carbon fiber tripod is a headless, ultra-compact, 5-section support with an 180° leg folding system pioneered by Gitzo, which enables its legs to reverse-fold around the center column and an optional ball head, allowing it to fold down to 35.5 cm. The GT1555T weighs 1.03 Kg, extends to a height of 138 cm and holds up to 10 kg of gear. It is recommended for use with 135mm lenses (200mm max.). With is included short center column inserted, the tripod gets down to 20 cm for low-angle or macro shots.
The tripod’s legs are made of Carbon eXact tubing for superior strength and stiffness in a slimmer size and feature the “Traveler G-lock” - a travel-size version of Gitzo’s G-lock, specifically designed to ensure security in reduced size. Its specially-designed compact rubber feet can easily be replaced if necessary. The Gitzo GT1555T has a 1/4″ and 3/8″ top attachment to easily attach heads or other accessories and comes with its own shoulder strap for comfortable carrying.
|1/4″ screw, 3/8″ screw|
|MAXIMUM HEIGHT (WITH CENTER COLUMN DOWN)|
|SAFETY PAYLOAD WEIGHT|