Building in the popularity of its predecessor, the AD100Pro Pocket Flash from Godox is a compact speedlight with a removable lithium-ion battery that will give you up to 360 full-power flashes and thousands of lower power flashes.
The AD100pro has impressive core features such as 100Ws of power adjustable in nine steps from 1/256 to 1/1, recycling times from 0.01 to 1.5 seconds, and short flash durations. The AD100pro has manual, auto, and stroboscopic capability. Manual mode outputs the user's choice of power, modeling light, and first or second curtain sync. Multi mode controls the stroboscopic rate up to 90 times (90 Hz). Optional wireless transmitters with 32-channel and four groups system control flash mode, first and second curtain sync, High-Speed Sync up to 1/8000 second, power level, and modeling lamp at distances up to 328'. Firmware updates are obtainable on the Godox website.
- 9-stop power range, from 1/256 to 1/1
- Fast full-power recycle time of 1.5 seconds
- Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless System
- Built-in wireless receiver controls triggering power
- Large Capacity Lithium Battery Pack
- The 14.4V / 2900mAh battery pack gets 360 full power flashes with 0.01 to 1.5 second recycling
- Numerous Control Functions
- Supports flash exposure compensation
- 1/8000 second High-Speed Sync
- First and second curtain sync
- Modeling lamp
- Manual flash
- Multi flash