• Wireless master function: Canon wireless flash, Nikon command flash
• Wireless slave function: Compatible with both Canon and Nikon Wireless Flash systems, wireless E-ETTL, and i-TTL off camera flash, manual and multi flash system
• Power supply: 4 AA batteries - Built-in power indicator (batteries not included)
• Dual compatibility: Universal hotshoe contact means the same flash head can be used with both Canon and Nikon cameras
• High speed synchronization (up to 1/8000) TTL flash / Manual flash / Multi flash
• Slave functions: S1 and S2
Designed for amateur or professional use, the Kenro KFL101 is compatible with both Nikon i-TTL and Canon e-TTL systems on the same flash head. This is particularly useful for photographers who use cameras of both systems, or share flashguns with other photographers using a mix of other systems.
The KFL101 features on-camera TTL, plus dual Nikon / Canon compatibility, high speed synchronization, S1 and S2 slave functions, fast recycle time, auto-zoom, built-in diffuser, and plenty more.
This great flashgun is packed with all the features that photographers need to get the best results from any shoot, including Dual Compatibility with Canon and Nikon on the same flashgun