• Updated Sony Exmor 2 sensor provides unbeatable image quality
• 1440p Quad HD recording at 30fps and 1080p recording at 60fps
• Innovative polarising filter to remove windscreen glare
• Wi-Fi to allow you to share your footage directly to your smartphone or tablet
• 140° ultra-wide viewing angle for greater road and pavement coverage
• GPS location and speed data to pinpoint incidents on your journey
• Click & Go Powered Magnetic GPS Car Mount
• Intelligent Parking Mode automatically indicates motion for greater safety
• High Dynamic Range improves the contrast in an image whilst maintaining clarity
• Wide Dynamic Range image processing ensures clear recordings in bright and dark light
• 3” LCD screen 960 x 240
• Time Lapse features for longer journeys
• Auto Dimming for low light conditions
Introducing the 512GW – the very latest Dash Cam from Nextbase with new and improved technology for the ultimate video clarity.
The picture quality is better than ever with stronger colours and amazing clarity thanks to the upgraded Sony Exmor R Sensor. This new sensor is exclusive to Nextbase Dash Cams and really helps to enhance the image at night and in bright conditions.
On the front of the 512GW the 6-layer glass lenses are covered by a special anti-glare polarizing filter. This dramatically reduces glare and really helps to reduce reflections in your windscreen from your dashboard.
Recording at 1440p QUAD HD the 512GW dash cam makes sure that you are capturing all the road ahead in the best detail possible. This allows you to record important detail such as road signs, road markings and number plates.
As with other high end Nextbase models the 512GW means that the device has inbuilt Wi-Fi. This means that you can send the videos straight to your smartphone or tablet (Android or iOS) to view and share the footage. The Nextbase app to enable this is free to download and allows you to easily share videos to your friends or to an insurer.
The 140° ultra-wide angle lens camera views the entire road ahead for footage of traffic coming from both sides, plus pavement areas on both sides of the road.
You’ll also be able to easily mount the 512GW thanks to the Click & Go Powered Magnetic GPS Mount, using magnets and touch points for easy installation without the complication of wires. This means that the dash cam can easily be removed for security or swapped between vehicles with an additional mount.
Updated Sony Exmor 2 sensor provides unbeatable image quality
1440p Quad HD recording at 30fps and 1080p recording at 60fps
Innovative polarising filter to remove windscreen glare
Wi-Fi to allow you to share your footage directly to your smartphone or tablet
140° ultra-wide viewing angle for greater road and pavement coverage
GPS location and speed data to pinpoint incidents on your journey