• Key features
• Sophisticated exterior design for comfortable holding
• Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic aberration compensation and brighter, clearer viewing
• Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range, resulting in brighter images and more natural colours
• All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images
• Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
• Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
• Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
• Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
• Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
• Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
• Soft-to-the-touch neck strap
• Flip-down objective lens cap
• Optional tripod adapter enables attachment to a tripod [TRA-3/Adaptor H (hard type)]
A clear view
Enjoy the finer details of the outside world by experiencing the binoculars’ incredibly clear image quality. The application of extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects the chromatic aberration that causes colour fringing.
Comfort, style and durability
The redesigned, stylish body boasts a sophisticated clean form, while also being comfortable to hold, thanks to a firm grip and rubber armouring for shock resistance. Designed with durability in mind, it’s waterproof - up to 1m for 10 minutes - as well as fog-free, making it ideal for your outdoor excursions.
The MONARCH M5 is extremely light for this class of binocular. With all models weighing 640g or under, the MONARCH M5 is easy to carry on hikes, mountain climbs and various other outdoor activities.
Bright and natural
Fully experience everything nature has to offer thanks to the MONARCH M5’s high optical performance. The binoculars feature fully multi-layer coated lenses and prisms, as well as a Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating to ensure superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range, which results in brighter images and more natural colours. Meanwhile, its phase-correction coating minimises the loss of resolution to deliver high-contrast images.
Easy on the eyes
Enjoy extra comfort with the turn-and-slide rubber eyecups, which make it easy to position your eyes at the correct eye-point. The multi-setting click stops allow users to adjust the eye-relief for a custom fit – providing the full field of view and maximum comfort during extended periods of use.
Go hands free
The MONARCH M5 is tripod mountable, meaning you can place a tripod mount or a tripod mount adaptor in the middle of the binoculars’ frame. This is particularly useful if you’re planning on using these from a static position for a lengthy period of time, like in a hide, for example.
|MONARCH M5 8x42||MONARCH M5 10x42||MONARCH M5 12x42|
|Objective diameter (mm)||42||42||42|
|Angular field of view (Real/degree)||6.4||5.6||5.1|
|Angular field of view (Apparent/degree)*1||48.2||52.1||56.2|
|Field of view at 1,000m (m)||112||98||89|
|Field of view at 1,000 yd. (ft)||335||293||267|
|Exit pupil (mm)||5.3||4.2||3.5|
|Eye relief (mm)||19.5||18.4||15.1|
|Close focusing distance (m/ft)||2.5/8.2||2.5/8.2||2.5/8.2|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm/in.)||56-72/2.2-2.8||56-72/2.2-2.8||56-72/2.2-2.8|
|Waterproof structure||Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes)*2, fogproof||Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes)*2, fogproof||Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes)*2, fogproof|