• Reduces Light by Six Stops
• Shoot with Lower Shutter Speed
• Ideal for Bright Daylight Scenes
• Glass Optics
• Aluminum Threaded Attachment
• Lightweight at Just 0.2 Ounces
• For Inspire 1 / Osmo Zenmuse X3 Camera
Featuring glass optics, the ND64 Filter for Zenmuse X3 Gimbal Camera from Polar Pro makes it possible to shoot with a 1/60 second shutter speed, even on the brightest of days. By shooting at a nominal shutter speed, the video will retain a more natural motion blur, which is often considered more cinematic. It works with the Inspire 1 and Osmo versions of the Zenmuse X3 gimbal camera. Other Zenmuse cameras are not compatible.
Note: For faster frame rates, a higher shutter speed is recommended. As a rule of thumb, the shutter speed denominator should be approximately double the frame rate. For example, 1/240 second is ideal for a 120 fps frame rate, just as 1/60 second is ideal for a 30 fps frame rate.