• First true 1:1 Macro Art lens with stunning resolution and clarity
• Focus-by-wire system for comfortable and precise focusing
• Compatible with Sony E-mount cameras with full-frame sensors
• Compatible with Canon Lens Aberration Correction
• Compatible with SIGMA ELECTRONIC FLASH MACRO EM-140 DG (adapter required)
• Compatible with SIGMA TELE CONVERTERS (Execpt for the Sony E-mount)
Exclusive Buy In Ireland Extended Warranty 1+2 Years Bonus Total 3 Years Cover. T&Cs Apply!
The Sigma 70mm F2.8 DG Macro is the first prime macro lens to be adorned with the Art badge. Fully redesigned to deliver exception 1:1 (life-sized) magnification, the 70mm F2.8 DG Macro lens features a new coreless DC motor for extremely smooth autofocus performance. Prioritizing optical performance, the lens features an extending, floating, two-group focus mechanism. This configuration minimizes aberration to produce optimal results at any focus distance.
The Canon EF mount version of the lens is compatible with Canon Lens Aberration Correction performs in-camera corrections of peripheral illumination, chromatic aberrations, distortion, and more, to further enhance image quality.
Lens Construction 13 elements in 10 groups
Angle of View (35mm) 34.3°
Number of Diaphragm Blades 9 (Rounded diaphragm)
Minimum Aperture F22
Minimum Focusing Distance25.8cm/10.2in
Filter Size (mm) φ49㎜
Maximum Magnifications 1:1
(Diameter x Length)
ø70.8mm x 105.8mm/ 2.8in. x 4.2in.