• Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL
• Guide Number: 141' at ISO 100 and 105mm
• Zoom Range: 24-105mm (15mm with Panel)
• Quick Shift Bounce for 90° L/R Pivot
• Tilts from -8 to 150°
• Wireless TTL Ratio Controller/Remote
• LED Light with 400 lux Output at 1.6'
• Recycle Time: 0.1-5 Seconds
• Slow, High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
• Runs on 4 AA Batteries
Wireless TTL is possible as both a controller or as a remote flash and the HVL-F43M has the option for ratio control, allowing users to control the output levels of 3 different flash groups (A, B, C) in relation to one another. This unit also features an LED light with an output of 1200 lux at 1.6', which makes this flash extremely useful to shooters constantly switching between stills and video. General shooting settings include slow, high-speed, first and second curtain sync as well as a recycle time of 0.1 to 5 seconds, depending on the power setting. Additionally, it runs on 4 AA batteries and comes with a terminal protector cap, mini-stand, and carrying case.
This unit is compatible with Sony's Multi Interface Shoe and is not natively compatible with the older Sony/Minolta Auto-Lock Accessory Shoe. Though, with the use of ADP-AMA Shoe Adapter, Sony cameras with the Auto-Lock Accessory Shoe can be adapted to use Multi Interface Shoe external flashes with full compatibility.