• Spypoint's LINK-DARK is the latest addition to the brand. This new model features a high resolution 12 MP Camera, capturing high quality imagery that can be transmitted via a mobile network, whilst also using 42 invisible LEDs (black). This camera takes colour photos & video by day and black & white by night. Other features include Spypoint's infrared boost technology, blur reduction technology and multi-shot mode, which detects up to three photos per use.
• The device also includes HD video recording, a GPS Geotag, fast LTE photo transmission and comes with a pre-activated truphone SIM card. The LINK-DARK is also fully configurable with the free App by Spypoint.
• Additionally, the Spypoint LINK App now comes with the optional Buck Tracker antler recognition software adding further functionality.
LINK-DARK CELLULAR TRAIL CAMERA
The LINK-DARK brings invisible LED technology to the LINK series of trail cameras, making the camera even tougher for game to detect, and reducing the chances of spooking the biggest and wariest of the bucks you’re hunting.
The LINK-DARK from SPYPOINT is the ultimate in trail camera stealth. The invisible LED technology virtually eliminates all visible flash from the camera, meaning even the most cautious of game will have no idea when it goes off. The multiple flash settings of SPYPOINT’s Hybrid Illumination Technology allow you to choose from four options that suit the area you’re scouting, from no-glow for those high-traffic zones where you want to stay invisible, to boost or blur reduction when you absolutely need to reach out into food plots for clear images of night time visitors.
The LINK-DARK also takes advantage of SPYPOINT’s industry-leading 0.07-second trigger speed. Faster transition from sleep to active mode means fewer empty pictures because the game moved on before the camera could act. The combination of a lightning-fast trigger speed and virtually undetectable flash make the LINK-DARK an almost inescapable scouting tool.
• 12 megapixels
• 0.07-second trigger speed
• 80-foot flash range (No-Glow setting)
• 100-detection range
The LINK-DARK also allows the hunter to select from multi-shot, time-lapse, or video modes so no matter how you want to scout, you can. It doesn’t matter if you are hunting or scouting, there is no substitute for concealment. The LINK-DARK brings a combination of performance and concealment not easy to find in the trail camera market, when paired with SPYPOINT’s cellular technology, it truly is a leader in trail camera technology.
|BUCK TRACKER Detection Technology (patent pending)||Yes|
|SIM card||Preactivated included|
|Camera fully configurable||via the SPYPOINT App|
|Number of LEDs||42|
|Flash range||< 80' (24m)|
|Trigger speed||0.07 s|
|Screen||2" Viewing screen|
|Photo type||Color by day, infrared by night|
|Stamp on pictures||Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F)|
|Multi-shot mode||Up to 3 pictures per detection|
|Illumination technologie||No glow, optimal, boost, blur reduction|
|Video definition||HD (720p)|
|Memory card||Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 32 GB (not included)|
|Power||8 alkaline AA batteries (not included), rechargeable lithium battery pack LIT-09 (not included)|
|External power||DC 12V input|
|Automatic infrared level adjustment||Yes|
|Distance detection sensor||Up to 100 ft (30m)|
|Motion Sensor||1 sensor covering 5 zones detection|
|Schedule setup||7 days|
|Mount||Standard 1/4"-20 tripod|
|Dimensions||3.8" W x 5.0" H x 3.2"D (9,6 cm L x 12,7 cm H x 8,1 cm P)|
|"Know you’re covered" warranty||2 years|