The D-Lite 4 for a fun fashion shoot in Barcelona !
Photographer Rodrigo Diaz Wichmann used the D-Lite RX 4/4 during a fun fashion shoot in Barcelona. By playing with various lighting set ups and constantly moving the Portalite Softbox around the model, Rodrigo obtained the perfect lighting and a great end-result.
The D-Lite RX was tried out by Victor Gonzales, a photography student at Idep Barcelona
Fast assembly, great lighting and easy triggering is what Victor noticed when using this set. And this ease of use can also be seen in the end-result itself. With great lighting, Victor took his time to create the perfect photograph!
- Built-in receiver for triggering and power control with the Elinchrom Transmitter Plus
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system
- Controlled cooling fan
- Adjustable proportionality of the modelling lamp range
- Variable f-stop steps : 1/1, 1/2, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10
- Programmable ready beep tone
- Compatible with many light shapers
- Centred 7 mm umbrella for the deflector set
- Stand bracket with additional umbrella fitting
- User replaceable plug-in flashtube
- Power auto-dump, will automatically adjust the flash power when reduced to a lower value
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp)