LED1000D IIGodox LED1000D II is a daylight-balanced version of video light that offers a color temperature of 5600K with a ±300K variance. Dimming settings range from 0% to full power and can be adjusted using the video light's on-board LCD panel or by its wireless remote which has a range of up to 20m.
DMXFor enhanced versatility, the LED1000D II Daylight DMX LED Video Light also features connectivity for DMX controllers.
VersatilityDual power solutions, threee control options and easy operation allow the fixture to be used in any location and application, making using the light a pleasure.
Strong lightThis video light is rated for output up to 5400 lux at 1m, drawing a maximum of 70W of power during use. A yoke with a standard light stand receiver and locking knob supports the LED1000D II Daylight DMX LED Video Light and its design also incorporates a built-in filter slot for easy light manipulation.
ComprehensiveV-mount battery plate accepts a Sony BP-L battery for truly portable operation. Built-in filter slot for use with three included filters: a diffusion panel, as well as blue and yellow colors.
Features:- Portable LED panel outputs up to 70W of power rated for 5400 lux at 1 meter
- Daylight-balanced with a color temperature of 5600K with a ±300K variance
- Brightness can be dimmed from 0 to 100%
- Remote control(available separately) allows for easy wireless adjustments, runs on two AAA batteries and works up to 20 meters away
- Wireless system with 16 channels in 6 groups
- On-board control with an LCD screen for viewing settings
- Yoke is compatible with most light stands and offers tightening knob for a secure fit
- Four reflective barndoors to shape and direct light output
- Built-in 13 to 16.8V DC power supply and included AC adapter for wired use with a power outlet
Product Code: LED1000D II
Make sure all required fields and the captcha are filled in.