• Hoya Nano Filters Provide a light reduction of 3, 6 and 10 Stops, equivalent to 0.9, 1.8 and 3.0 optical density
• Filters can be combined and used together, multiplying the ND factor
• HOYA's exclusively designed ACCU-ND technology provides truly neutral colour balance
• Vapour Deposit method achieves equal reduction of light in visible and IR spectrums to prevent colour shift
• Designed for both photographers and filmmakers
• Anti-reflection coating on both sides of the filter
• Complete with protective folding pouch case
• Made in Japan
The New HOYA PRO ND EX filters replace the original PRO ND range and are aimed at the still photography and HDSLR video markets.
They feature HOYA's metallic ACCU-ND coating technology which provides a truly neutral colour balance without adding any noticeable colour-cast to images, especially when moving from one density to the next - a common problem with other brands of neutral density filters.
These filters also incorporate precisely developed thick aluminium frames to prevent light leakage, for correct exposure and colour balance.
ND filters reduce the amount of light entering the camera lens and allow wider apertures & slower shutter speeds for creative and dramatic effect, even in bright lighting conditions.
This kit is designed to give photographers and cinematographers an easy solution to the ultimate in light control. It includes 3 of HOYA's most popular solid Neutral Density filters; ND8 (3 stop), ND64 (6 stop) and ND1000 (10 stop), complete with a folding padded case.
As the colour balance is so neutral, it is possible to use 2 filters together. For example ND8 and ND1000 multiply to provide a combined value of ND8000!