30 Month Warranty When You Register This Product With Olympus
* 24 mm Equivalent (in 35 mm Format) Lens
* Wide f/2.0 Aperture for Low-Light Photos
* Snapshot Focus for Fast Shooting
* Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) Lens
* Near-Silent Autofocus for Stills & Video
* Two Extra-High Refractive Lenses
* Dual Super Aspherical Lens
* Super High Refractive Lens
* ZERO Coating Eliminates Ghost & Flare
The M. Zuiko Digital ED 12 mm f/2.0 Lens from Olympus has been designed for use with Olympus PEN Micro 4/3 cameras. With an equivalent focal length in 35 mm format of 24 mm, this wide-angle lens is ideal for street photography, low-light shooting, and everyday photography. Its extremely wide f/2.0 aperture can produce a beautiful shallow depth of field effect and is very effective in low-light situations. This Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) lens has ultra-fast, near-silent autofocus for shooting stills and video. Lens construction using extra-high refractive lenses produces excellent contrast and sharpness in stills and video, with chromatic aberration, ghosting and flare eliminated.
- 12 mm f/2.0 (24 mm equivalent in 35 mm format) wide-angle lens for Olympus PEN cameras
- Wide maximum aperture is ideal for low-light photography
- With the innovative "Snapshot Focus" mechanism, the focusing position moves to a preset distance by gently pulling the focus ring towards the camera body. Zone focus, set it and forget it--the ultimate street shooter camera/lens combination.
- Lens is Movie & Still Compatible (MSC), with high-speed, near-silent autofocus during still shooting and high-definition (HD) video capture.
- Dual Super Aspherical (DSA) lenses, high-refractive lenses, ZERO coating to eliminate ghost and flare, and Extra Low Dispersion lenses are all included in the construction of the lens, for greatly improved performance.
Product Code: V311020BE001
Barcode/EAN: 4 545350 04738-2
Make sure all required fields and the captcha are filled in.