Tackling virtually any subject with an extended 24-70 mm zoom range, this L-series prime lens is a go-to zoom for professional photographers. Delivering outstanding image quality with a fast f/2.8 aperture for optimum control over depth-of-field, the 9-bladed diaphragm also helps to achieve beautiful background blur. A great low-light performer – the fast and constant aperture of the EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM makes the most of available ambient light. Split-second moments are captured in fast, responsive Auto Focus with Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM) so it’s an excellent choice for professional, high-quality results whilst travelling light. Part of the Canon professional L-series flagship range, its designed for robust handling and resistant to dust and moisture.
- Ideal for landscapes, portraits and reportage, this L-series prime lens delivers sharp, high-quality images and video
- Be creative in a variety of situations, with a versatile 24-70 mm focal length range that’s great for professional travel photography
- Spend less time in post-production thanks to reduction in chromatic aberration and reduced colour blur with an edge-to-edge sharpness usually only found in prime lenses
- Keep shooting even in tough conditions, with a professional L-series lens weather-sealed against dust and moisture
- The in-built Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM) drives fast and quiet Auto Focus with optional full manual override
- Compatible with all Canon DSLR cameras and EOS-M mirrorless cameras with an EF-EOS M Mount adapter