Built into the GorillaPod 500 is a small stainless-steel ball head capable of tilting 90° for portrait photography and featuring a standard 1/4"-20 screw, which is used to attach to your gear. To help improve its grip and stability on unstable surfaces, the joints and feet of the stand are rubberized in certain areas. The rest of the tripod is made of a proprietary ABS plastic designed to provide durability and stable performance.
- Can be used with point-and-shoot cameras, portable lights, and any other gear weighing up to 1.1 lb
- Flexible legs made up of joints that allow you to bend the tripod for better stability and wrap it around sturdy objects
- Built-in ball head with 90° tilting for portrait shots, attaches to your equipment via standard 1/4"-20 mount
- Compact and lightweight at 2.8 oz, can be transported in a small bag or easily carried in your hands or pocket
- Rubberized joint rings and feet to provide better security when dealing with difficult surfaces