• Summary of key features: NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2
• Bright f/2 standard prime lens: 40 mm angle of view on Z series full-frame cameras. 60 mm angle of view on a Z series DX-format camera.
• True to life: the lens renders stills and movies with beautiful detail, depth, and colour.
• Artful bokeh: putting subjects in sharp focus against beautiful, softly blurred backgrounds has never been
• Great up close: minimum focus distance of just 0.29 m. Sharpness is superb, even up close.
• Fast, silent autofocus: powered by an ultra-quiet stepping motor and enhanced by the additional light gathered
• by the Z mount, focusing is fast, accurate—and silent.
• Made for video: videos won’t be ruined by focusing sounds. Focus breathing is dramatically reduced so you
• can adjust focus without affecting the shot's angle of view.
• Pocketable: small enough to keep on the camera or slip into a coat pocket.
• Adaptable: the silent control ring can be set to control focus, aperture, exposure compensation, or ISO.
• 1 The lens is not guaranteed to be dust- and drip-resistant in all situations and under all conditions.
• NOT FOR PUBLICATION:
• Imagery available to download at: https://www.nikon.co.uk/en_GB/press_room/press_library.page
• Protected: sealed to protect from dust and water droplets.
Primary features of the NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2
|Nikon NIKKOR Z 40mm F/2 Specs|
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Angle of View||57°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.4" / 29 cm|
|Optical Design||6 Elements in 4 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.8 x 1.8" / 70 x 45.5 mm|
|Weight||6 oz / 170 g|