* 90 mm Equivalent (in 35 mm Format) Lens
* Wide f/1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photos
* Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) Lens
* Near-Silent Autofocus for Stills & Video
* Two Extra-High Refractive Lenses
The M. Zuiko Digital ED 45 mm f/1.8 Lens from Olympus has been designed for use with Olympus PEN Micro 4/3 cameras. With an equivalent focal length in 35 mm format of 90 mm, this short telephoto lens is ideal for portraits and for low-light shooting. Its extremely wide f/1.8 maximum aperture can produce a beautiful shallow depth of field effect and is very effective in low-light situations. This Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) lens has ultra-fast, near-silent autofocus for shooting stills and video. Lens construction using extra-high refractive lenses produces excellent contrast and sharpness in stills and video, with chromatic aberration, ghosting and flare eliminated.
- 45 mm f/1.8 (90 mm equivalent in 35 mm format) short telephoto lens for Olympus PEN cameras
- Wide maximum aperture can produce beautiful shallow depth of field, ideal for portraits
- Lens is Movie & Still Compatible (MSC), with high-speed, near-silent autofocus during still shooting and high-definition (HD) video capture.
- Two extra-high refractive lenses are included in the construction of the lens, for improved contrast and sharpness