* Designed for DSLR Video Shooting
* Ideal with APS-C Sensors
* De-clicked Aperture
* 180º Angle of View
* Built-In Petal Type Lens Hood
* Toothed Aperture and Focus Rings
Thanks to its smooth, de-clicked aperture and ideal focal length, the 8mm T/3.8 Fisheye Cine Lens from Samyang is a great lens for shooting video with your DSLR camera. It is designed to shoot with APS-C image sensors, for which it provides full frame coverage, creating an expanded perspective that covers the entire frame. For DSLR's with a full frame sensor, this lens will produce pictures with a semi-circular image and close-ups will appear proportionately large for a dramatic effect. Its de-clicked aperture range runs from T/3.8 to T/22, providing a smooth, silent, jump-free transition when shooting video and its multi-layered, anti-reflective UMC coated lenses allow for clean light transmission and razor sharp images. Toothed focusing, aperture rings and bright, white numbering make controlling your image all the easier.
* Optically designed to work best with APS-C sensors, providing full frame coverage and 180º angle of view.
* De-clicked aperture movement and toothed focus and aperture rings provide smooth operation while shooting video.
* Multi-layered and anti-reflective UMC coated glass
Manufacturer Samyang Optics
Model Samyang 8mm T3.8 Aspherical IF MC Fisheye VDSLR
Lens type full frame diagonal fisheye (for APS-C Sensors)
Focal length 8mm
Maximum aperture T3.8
Min aperture T22
Angle of view 180 degrees on 1.5x crop APS-C sensors
Min focusing distance 0.3m
No. of diaphragm blades 6
Focus type MF (Manual Focus only)
Lens construction 10 elements / 7 Groups / 1 Aspherical lens
Dimensions 75 x 74.8 mm
Available mounts Nikon